|ELECTRODES PER CHARGE (3.2 MM)||= 8 rods|
|ELECTRODES PER CHARGE (2.5 MM)||= 18 rods|
|WELDING CURRENT / DUTY CYCLE [10MIN/40°C]||140A = 18% ED
100A = 25% ED
40A = 100% ED
True all in one battery welder with VRD
Repair-welding high up in the mountains, field erection jobs out in the country or welding work at exposed locations: until recently, jobs like these always involved costly and time-consuming preparations.
Long mains supply leads or big, heavy 8 kVA generators are now no longer necessary.
All that is needed is a small, compact 2 kVA generator is sufficient for welding applications on a larger scale.
– Low weight & extremely robust
– Hose packs lengths 6, 8 and 10 m
– 360° rotatable torch body & locator at 0°
– Led light standard
– Changable torch body Multilock- System
– Integrated water stop valve on torch body
– Powerful and strong DC servomotor
– Anti- kink protection on both ends of hose pack
– Maintenance and repair
– Remote locations