Wear Face Welding
DO 380 GMAW OAW is an iron based alloy with a near nanoscale (submicron) microstructure that features exceptional abrasive wear resistance with superior toughness and contains no high-cost nickel, tungsten and molybdenum in material chemistry.
KEY PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:
– 67 – 70 HRc single and double pass weld deposits.
– Cost effective alternative to complex carbides: iron-based chemistry contains no tungsten, no molybdenum and no nickel.
– Provides exceptional wear resistance lasting significantly longer than most chrome carbide and complex carbide alloys.
– High resistance to abrasion while maintaining high toughness.
– Crystalline microstructure is engineered to submicron (400 nm) size.
– Maintains high hardness after exposure to high temperatures.
Available in diameters : 1.2mm, 1.6mm
Hardness after welding HRc: 67-70
ASTM G65-04 Procedure A 6000 cycles mass loss = 0.12–0.14g.
Weld deposit Density 7.36 g/cmᵌ