Wear Face Welding
DO 390 GMAW OAW is an iron based alloy with a near nanoscale (submicron) microstructure that features extreme abrasion resistance with high toughness, high volume of hard phases and superior high temperature hardness. SHS 9192 is an alternative to chrome and tungsten carbides.
KEY PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS:
– 69 – 72 HRc single and double pass weld deposits
– Extreme resistance to abrasion while maintaining high toughness
– Alternative weld material to:
· Tungsten carbides
· Chrome carbides
· Complex carbides
· Stick weld material loaded with carbides
· Tungsten carbide laden Teflon® sheet overlays
– Maintains high hardness after exposure to high temperatures.
Available in diameters : 1.2mm, 1.6mm
Hardness after welding HRc: 69-72
ASTM G65-04 Procedure A 6000 cycles mass loss = 0.09–0.11g.
Weld deposit Density 7.68 g/cmᵌ