|MAINS SUPPLY VOLTAGE||240 V / 50 Hz|
|DIAMETER RANGE||30 – 800 mm|
|AXIAL CAPABILITY||max. 170 mm|
|AXIAL FEED PITCH||3 mm / Rev.|
|MIN. ROTATION SPEED||0,3 rpm|
|MAX. ROTATION SPEED||12 rpm|
|WEIGHT (FEED UNIT)||18.6 Kg|
|WEIGHT (CONTROL UNIT)||9.2 Kg|
|FILLER ALLOY SOLID WIRE||Ø 0,8 – 1,0 mm|
|FILLER ALLOY CORED WIRE||Ø 1,2 mm|
|WELDING CURRENT / DUTY CYCLE||200 A / 100 %|
ID Weld 2501
ORBITAL WELDING FAST AND EASY
The exclusive internal and external orbital welding apparatus has been further developed to improve easier on-site set up and positioning, thus adding greater versatlity and increasing the general robustness of the design. Developed primarily to reclaim and overlay internal bores with special Castolin Eutectic welding and cladding alloys, the iD Weld 2501 is used in conjunction with any MIG/MAG welding machine with the correct current range and duty cycle to suit the application.
– Internal & external bore welding machine
– Can be used with any conventional MIG/MAG machine
– Easy to set
– For internal bores down to 30mm
– Separate control box
– Self-indexing up
– Variable speed
– Water-cooled head available
– Torch extension kit supplied
– Longitudinal stroke capability up to 170 mm.
– Suitable for internal bore diameters down to 30 mm.
– Multipurpose base plate that allows for greater functional fitting and securing.
– Supporting column of 40 mm diameter that allows it to be used with universal standard components.
– Extended reach capability.
– Easy to adjust in position with rapid off set and repositioning feature thanks to articulated arm, index and quick locking arrangment.
– Robust and compact design to enable the unit to cope with the tough, on site repair enviroment.
Bore Welding System