|WELDING CURRENT||10A to 125A|
|WELDING CURRENT / DUTY CYCLE [10MIN/40°C]||125A DC = 50%
80A DC = 100%
TransPocket 125 (VRD)
The small MMA welder that’s big on safety
This small 4.7kg Fronius MMA welding machine has been designed especially for welding in mines and other confined spaces.
The Fronius TP125VRD has 125 Amp output with a maximum effective supply current |1eff =10A and a welding current range of between 10‐125A.
Unlike other VRD alternatives, there is no need to continually hold down buttons when you are welding which adds to operator fatigue.
The braided heavy‐duty input power cable gives extra strength and protection. An earthed braided cable is recommended for all applications where OH & S ‘Duty of Care’ is essential.
– Weights only 4,7 kg
– Sturdy, impactproof housing
– Generator compatible
– Able to weld Celulose electrodes
– Thermostat controlled fan
– Removable steel mesh dust filter
– Ideal for the typical welding job: Rod-electrode and TIG welding with
lift arc ignition
– Suitable for construction sites and workshops
– Remote controllable version (RC version)
– S-mark, CE-mark and C Tick
– Controls located in protective recess