The new generation of TransPocket 150/180 devices brings a high degree of flexibility. The integrated PFC (Power Factor Correction) technology supports the use of extremely long mains leads of up to 100 m in length.
The operating concept has also become even more intuitive.
A 7-segment display makes it possible to quickly read off the parameters that have been configured.
In addition, the display is slightly set back and therefore well protected against damage. Easily comprehensible setup settings are a tremendous help in simplifying operation.
- PFC technology lowers input amps required
- Sturdy, impactproof housing
- Generator compatible
- V-down Celulose electrodes
- Thermostat controlled fan
- Removable steel mesh dust filter
- Ideal for the typical welding job: Rod-electrode and TIG welding with lift arc ignition
- Suitable for construction sites and workshops
- Remote controllable version (RC version)
- S-mark, CE-mark and C Tick
- Automatic timed switch off to save energy