With proper fixture, a welding positioner grips and rotates the workpiece setting up ergonomic working posture during welding, machining and assembly of workpieces for the operator and providing faster and more efficient process.
ProArc PT series welding positioners allow steel fabrication shops operator to position the jobs for ‘downhand’ position in the shortest possible time, without the use of cranes and manpower. The constructions of ProArc positioners provide safe, long-life operation and trouble-free service.
- Capacities range from 100 to 20,000 kilograms 360° degree rotation, 135° degree tilts on all models
- High frequency protected
- Machined “T” slots table with pilot and through hole
- High quality worm gear reducers for smooth operation and minimal backlash
- Free maintenance grounding system
- AD type adjustable table height option available
- Standard forward/reverse rotation and variable speed control