|WELDING CURRENT||3 – 320 A|
|MAINS VOLTAGE||3 x 400V|
|WELDING CURRENT / DUTY CYCLE [10MIN/40°C]||–|
|@ 320A||= 40%|
|@ 260A||= 60%|
|@ 220A||= 100%|
One machine – endless possibilities.
The TPS/i is modularly designed. This means that the core of the machine is a future-oriented standard module which can easily be extended, even now.
For example, the machine can have the functionality of a pulsed-arc power source added to it simply by carrying out an upgrade.
New characteristics are easy to upload to it, from a USB stick or via the Internet connection, in the same way as for firmware updates.
This modular architecture makes the TPS/i ready for whatever the future may bring. In this way, capabilities that are still undreamed-of can one day be the norm – all on the same machine. Revolution today, evolution tomorrow: You’re in for some surprises!
– Future proof – upgradable design
– Back up settings via USB port
– Available with remote monitoring through ethernet connection
– Auto detects type of Fronius torch being used and limits current to suit
– 7” color touchscreen display
– Single knob control
– Software options for advanced welding
– Dynamic variable wire feed speed