It is a welding partner that communicates with the user in many different ways.
The intuitive plain-text display gives users information on all machine parameters in the form of descriptive texts, and the system automatically detects all available components and warns of any incompatibilities.
Among many other features, the mini-display integrated into the Jobmaster torch lets users control the power source from the welding workplace. Remote maintenance and system analysis are possible via Internet.- Future proof easily upgradable design
– Back up settings via USB port
– Remote monitoring with Ethernet connection
– Optional LED on manual welding torch
– 7” color touchscreen display
– Single knob control
– Software options for advanced welding
– Low weight for easy portability