|WELDING CURRENT||3A to 500A|
|MAINS VOLTAGE||3 x 400V|
|WELDING CURRENT / DUTY CYCLE [10MIN/40°C]||500A = 40%
430A = 60%
360A = 100%
The TPS/i is the welding system of the future.
The central functions of the TPS/i have been structured completely newly.
The much faster processor performance means that many new control variables can now be measured.
This makes it possible to analyse – and so to control – the weld process even more accurately, with several very positive effects: less spattering in the dip-transfer arc process, improved droplet detachment, an even more stable arc at the same time as higher welding speeds, controlled ignition properties, and much else besides.
Welding has never been as simple, and with such impressive quality.
– Future proof – upgradable design
– Back up settings via USB port
– Available with remote monitoring through ethernet connection
– Auto detects type of Fronius torch being used and limits current to suit
– 7” color touchscreen display
– Single knob control
– Software options for advanced welding
– Dynamic variable wire feed speed